At every stage of business, you company will face new, challenging financial needs. The larger and more complex your business becomes, the greater and more complicated your financial needs.
The best way to address your financial challenges at any stage of business is to find the right financial assistance to partner with. When you have a team of experts on your side, you will be able to navigate each stage of business, as you work toward your long-term goals.
With a collective experience of 42 years in the corporate and financial field, we are qualified and able to assist with most of your company financial and administration needs.
We provide the following financial services…
Taxation – Registered Tax Practitioner
Being a member of The South African Institute of Tax Professionals (SAIT), allows us to do the following transactions with the South African Revenue Service (SARS) on the taxpayer’s behalf…
- All e-filing and easyfile enquiries
- Resetting e-filing passwords
- 1st Time Registration of Income Tax, VAT and PAYE
- Update of ID Number, CC Registration Numbers and Registered Particulars, Banking Detail Changes
- Banking Detail and Trustee/Director Verification
- VAT Interviews
- Merging of profiles for Single Registration
- Reprints of Registration Confirmation
- Return Completion of Personal Income Tax Returns (ITR12), Company Income Tax Returns (ITR14), Income Tax Returns (ITR12T), VAT Returns (VAT201), Employee Tax Returns (EMP201, EMP501, EMP601), Provisional Tax Returns (IRP6), Tax Compliance Status (TCS) Application and Collection, Tax Directives, Application for Tax Directives: Fixed Percentage (IRP3b), Emigration Clearance, Foreign Investments, Requests for Remission, Notice of Objection, Requests for Correction, Notice of Appeal, ADR1 and ADR2 (PAYE and other), Request for Returns, Voluntary Disclosure Programme (VDP) Requests
- Requests for Statements. From 1999 for IT Statements, from 2008 for Other Statements
- Requests for Waiving of Penalties and Interest, Offset of Credits and Queries Relating to Refunds
- Debt Arrangements, Requests for Debt Equalisations, Settlement Offers and Write-Offs
- VAT Vendor Searches
- Tax Practitioner Registration and Verification
- Supporting Document Uploads
- Reprints of Notice Assessments
- Payments via e-filing or at a Bank
- Transfer Duty Submission and Payments
- Advanced Tax Rulings via e-filing
- Submitting Documents for Audits
- Enquiries as to the Audit Status
Bookkeeping, Payroll and Administration
Any organisation can move forward with small incremental changes, but building for the future in today’s rapidly evolving environment means sometimes taking bold chances and making insightful decisions. You can do that if you have proper reporting and up-to-date administration at your fingertips. We combine our insights and skills to transform your processes and strategies, and in turn, your company. We’re proud to help shape and improve how our clients structure and manage their business. Admin too, but especially accounting and payroll can be quite complicated. If not done properly and thoroughly, your accounting errors can quickly accumulate to a point where the figures don’t make sense anymore. This can be an issue if your company gets audited for instance and it renders your reporting unreliable, which means you cannot make properly informed decisions in your company’s best interest. We ensure that from the accounting side of your business that it will run smoother.
Our business model is based on scalable, customised packages, where we take into account what you need to optimise your business operations. We analyse your business and set up a plan to suit your budget and business needs. This is all paid for on a monthly retainer basis, so you know exactly what your monthly running costs will be.
Our Services Include, but are not limited to, the following:
- All types of transaction processing
- Cashbooks and reconcilliations
- Debtors, Creditors and reconcilliations and age analysis
- Financial Reports and Month-End Procedures
- Stock Control, Stock Take and Stock Processing
- Adjusting Journal Processing and Year-End Procedures
- Full Payroll Services and Printing of Payslips
- Trial Balance, Income Statement and Balance Sheet (Financial Statements)
- Fixed Asset Register Maintenance
- Monthly Management Reports
- Business Plans and Budgeting Forecasts
- Feasibility Studies / Market Analysis
Document Management Systems
Going paperless saves your business money and time, and also benefits the environment. By eliminating the need for paper and printing, you lower your running costs. Plus it’s safer – with all your documents backed up, now you can relax knowing your info is always protected. Wherever you are, you can quickly access what you need and share it with your colleagues, service providers and clients. Once you’ve logged in, you’ll then find your company’s document storage system at your fingertips. Since Digital Cabinet is customisable, it will copy the way your company previously filed documents: no complicated processes to relearn! It’s quick and easy.
We make use of the tried and trusted product ‘Digital Cabinet’, a locally based company with an international footprint, which specialises in Cloud-based paperless solutions and document workflow.
Digital Cabinet lives in the Cloud; it’s a web-based platform. This means that you’re able to view and upload your documents remotely – all you need to do is login via their website, which can be done on your PC, laptop or mobile. Full training and support is provided every step of the way. Security is paramount. Digital Cabinet provides bank-level encryption on all their data, so you can rest assured your documents will always remain safe.
A document-management system takes care of key administrative issues so you don’t have to…
- data backups, SARS compliant digital audit trails and automatic detailed process reporting.
- Storing and sharing information has never been easier. Now you can:
- Scan or drag-and-drop your documents (such as invoices, emails, PODs, etc.) directly into the Cloud.
- Search for and retrieve your documents in seconds.
- Rest assured knowing your documents are safe with automated daily off-site backups.
- Receive SARS-compliant digital document audit trails.
- Implement permission-based access-control on all files.
- Customise reports according to your unique business requirements.
- Customise digital forms (e.g. application forms; order forms; job cards) and workflow procedures to replace paper processes.
- Access a client portal to disseminate or receive customer data.
Company Registrations and Amendments – Registered CIPC Third Party
We are a registered CIPC Third Party, which allows us to action the following dierectly on the CIPC System…
- Company Registration as quick as same day
- Company Amendments, amending company director details
- Company Name Reservations
- The filing of Annual CIPC Returns
- Amend Company Accounting Officers and Auditors
- Company and CC Address changes
- Financial Year End Changes
- Customise and Amend Company Memorandum of Incorporation (MoI)
- Certificates and Disclosures, i.e. BEE certificates, name approvals, person disclosures, MoI
- Enterprise Enquiries
- Transaction Status and Tracking
- Name Changes
- Uploading of Documents on the CIPC System
- Enquiries on the Directors- and Disqualified Directors Register